Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Perkins F.W.C.
- Model: 4108
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 1977
- Engine Hours: 1265
290 Yacht Club Drive
Niceville, Florida, US, 32578-7122
Tel:850 897 4150
The forecabin is 11' long and has an ensuite head, 6'6" long V-Berth and privacy door. There are 4 storage drawers at the end of the berth plus a hanging locker. Additional storage cabinets are under the berth. Over the berth is a hatch plus opening ports.
The master stateroom is 9' long, provides 6'1" headroom, has an ensuite head and privacy door. It is accessable via a companionway between the engine compartment and the chart table/ice box with two steps down to the stateroom. The master berth is offset to starboard and measures 6'3" long by 4'2" wide. There are two drawers at a side with a 23" X 15" counter top. There is a 26" wide hanging locker with two drawers, opening ports and an overhead hatch.
The salon is 9'6" long with 6" headroom and is steps down from the cockpit. There is a settee to port with a dinette opposite to starboard. There is storage behind the back rests and under the seats. Additional open storage shelves are above each settee.
Pull down blinds on salon windows and carpeting throughout the vessel.
- The master stateroom ensuite head has a Jabsco M.S.D. with a storage cabinet on the bulkhead behind it and sink also with storage under the counter and additional storage compartment above the counter.
- The forecabin guest head also has a Jabsco M.S.D. and a stainless steal oval sink. The head compartment has one opening port and three storage cabinets.
The "L" shaped galley is two steps down on the starboard side of the salon.
- Norcold dual voltage under counter Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stainless steel sink and under counter storage
- 25" X 22" X 27" deep ice box aft of the port settee that doubles as a 32" wide, 19" deep chart table
- Single burner butane stove
- AC/DC Refrigerator
- Emerson Microwave
- 10 Gallon water heater
- Pressure water system
- Simrad Wind
- Plotting GPS navigational instruments pod
- Simrad CE33 GPS
- Simrad Depth Sounder
- Hawkeyes fish finder/depth sounder
- Marineair 16000 BTU Air/heat
- Dock connectors for phone, cable TV, and power
- TV antenna with preamplifier switchable from shore to antenna
- Dual redundant bulge pump switches and pumps aft and high flow forward bilge pump
Sails: Main 226 sq. ft. (Reefing 1 Quick Point)
140 Genoa (Roller Furling) 345 sq. ft.
Mizzen Area 92 sq. ft. (Reefing 2 Quick Pts)
Jib Area (Roller Furling) 345 sq. ft.
Anodized aluminum 6061-T6 with integral sail track. Air foil aluminum spreaders. Welded aluminum masthead and step fittings. Lewmar No. 8c main and jib halyard winches. Two 7x19 stainless steel wire rope halyards with dacron tails and 6" spar cleats. Three 10' winch handles. Starboard and port signal flag halyards.
Boom: Anodized aluminum 6061-T6 with integral mainsail groove and fixed gooseneck. Clew out-haul fitting. Topping lift with 7x19 S.S. wire rope with dacon tail. Quick reefing hardware.
Navigation Lighting: Bow and stern lights with backup stern light per USCG. Running mast light and 2 spreader deck lights.
Rigging: 1x19 S.S. wire standing rigging with Norseman fittings. Single upper and lower shrouds, port and starboard attached to hull by 3/8x2" S.S. through hull bolted chain plates. Forged turnbuckles and toggles. Mainsheet traveler mounted on aft end of cockpit. All shrouds mounted outboard allowing easy deck walking access around deck.
Cockpit side seating measures 6'7". Twin coaming nacelles with wood covers. Teak drink holder(6)on pedestal. Teak hatch boards with opaque smoked lexan Sea Hood.
- Dark Green bimini with acrylic panels that enclose the entire cockpit
- Pedestal cover
- Spreader lights
- Hatch covers
- Cockpit cushions
- Anchor in pulpit with chain and rode
- Electric Bilge pumps w/float switches
- Gusher manual pump from cockpit
- Morse single lever throttle control
- Engine alarm
- 1 Throwable
- Folding portable stainless steel swim ladder
- Fortress 37 storm anchor
- Boat hook
- Fisher Panda 3.5kw Generator approx. 500 hours
- Fore & aft fresh water wash-down & pump
- Full teak port & starboard rub rails
- Complete Dodger around Bimini
- Custom designed pedestal steerage with 36" diameter destroyer type wheel
- 5" Compass with LED Light
- Teak drink holder built into pedestal
- 110 V AC Shore Power
- One #27 & one #24 gel cell house batteries with two #24 gel cell refrigerator batteries & separate windlass #27 gel cell battery with wiring to allow separate or combined links
- Tow engine room lights
- 48 amp-hour engine alternator
- Engine room halon automatic fire suppression extinguisher
- 85 gallon baffled fuel tank with overboard vent to cockpit
- Additional 50 gallon bow water tank molded in and primary water tank mid-ships of 50 galloons switchable
- All bronze through hulls with flanged bronze sea-cocks
- Dripless shaft seal
Entering the vessel on the transom over the ransom rail onto aft deck with center hatch, moving forward on port and starboard decks, aft cabin access hatch, moving forward decked stepped mizzen mast, moving forward center cockpit with U-shpaed bench seats destroyer pedestal wheel, moving forward on port and starboard decks with deck stepped mast, hatches. Forward of that you have the bow hatch, windlass, bow pulpit with 2 roller davits, roller furling system, and bow rails.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Located at Bluewater Bay Marina in Niceville, FL