Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH2TE
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 62hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 1995
- Engine Hours: 3526
290 Yacht Club Drive
Niceville, Florida, US, 32578-7122
Tel:850 897 4150
This is a center cockpit plan with a 14' beam which provides tremendous interior volume. She has two staterooms, two heads, two vanities a luxurious main salon and complete galley. Above decks is the 6'9" long center cockpit that is 6'6" wide. Spanning the cockpit is a stainless steel arch that supports the traveler, cockpit enclosures and bimini. Walkaround sidedecks are a comfortable 19" wide and aft of the cockpit is a full-size padded sun lounge. A stepped transom with hot and cold freshwater shower, fold over boarding ladder and spacious storage lockers round out the stern. The bow area is replete with a dual stainless steel anchor pulpit, electric windlass and roller furling Genoa.
At the bow is a staggered stainless steel anchor pulpit housing a CQR 35# quick set anchor with 75' of chain and 150' of rode. The secondary anchor is a Bruce 45# also with 75' of chain and 150' of rode. Both anchors can be quickly fitted to the Maxwell 800 chain and rode windlass with step switch which is secured under the anchor locker hatch. Also under the front section of the anchor locker is the Hood Seafurl roller furling system. Above the pulpit and in front of the roller furling is a teak slat seat.
In addition to the deck hatches a wrap-around window sets her apart in styling and creates a bright, open feeling in the main salon. Traversing past the window along the 19" wide decks past the cockpit and at the stern area there is a full size lounge area and port and starboard gates leading to the stepped stern with fold-over boarding ladder and spacious storage lockers. There is conveniently located hot and cold freshwater shower with protecting cover at the stern. New LED running lights have also been installed.
The spacious cockpit is 6'9" long and 6'6" across. Cockpit cushions cover all seating surfaces and an Edson pedestal with lighted comapss is centered to accomodate the leather covered 36" destroyer steering wheel and electronics. A teak pull-up table is attached to the front of the pedestal. There is 6'4 1/2" standing headroom under the bimini.
At the rear of the cockpit coaming is the very beefy stainless steel arch that supports the traveler, blue Sumbrella bimini, Eisinglass full zippered in/out roll up cockpit side curtains and Ocean glass dodger, all newly installed in 2012. The arch also supports cockpit and aft deck lights and stereo speakers. Aft of the cockpit arch is a Questas radar support stanchion (no radar) with insulated backstay/SGC coupler(SSB ready).
SALON: The spacious salon provides 6'5" headroom, is carpeted and side windows have pull-down shades. The front windows have outside diffusing screens and an overhead 11" X 11" hatch has a sunbrella cover and screen.
On the port side is a 7'9" settee that is slightly curved at each end and converts to a double berth. Behind the settee is a wine rack and storage shelving. Serving the dinette is a 58" X 30" oval dinette table and on the right side of the table is a 41" oval shaped bench seat with storage beneath.
At the starboard fore corner of the salon and just forward of the galley is an angled 4' settee with an airconditioning unit beneath it. There are two enclosed storage lockers above the settee.
At the forward port corner bulkhead is an entertainment center housing an Insignia TV, Fusion MS-CD 500 stereo and a Magnavox built-in DVD player. A clothes locker is under the entertainment center and has a top shelf. Over the companionway to the forecabin is a Brass clock and Brass barometer.
GALLEY: Located in the aft starboard corner of the salon, it is a wrap around configuration with Corian counter top, and ample enclosed cabinets above the counter including a large utility locker and three utensil drawers and an additional storage locker under the counter:
- Kenyon Euro Kera two burner ceramic glass cooktop (New 2012)
- Sharp Grill 2 convection oven microwave (New 2012)
- (2) Stainless steel sinks 9" X 12" X 8" and 12 1/2" X 12" X 8"
- Storage beneath the sinks
- Technicold 1/2 HP condensing unit that is air or water cooled refrigerator holding plates with two top load spring loaded hatches and a front load door
- New Compressor
- Aqua Marine RO Watermaker,15 galllon per hour
- Seaward 115 Volt AC Water heater with heat exchanger
- Exhaust fan
- Dockside freshwater inlet
- Flourescent lighting
- 110 volt outlet
- Cafrano fan
- 11" X 11" overhead hatch with sunbrella and screen
NAVIGATION CENTER: Located aft of the port settee and at the companionway leading to the master stateroom. Passage allows for 6'5" headroom and the center is across from the mechanical spaces housing the engine, generator, batteries and battery selector panel. The Nav station is a large 36" X 24" work space with 34" X 10" storage above the AC/DC control panel system. A convenient pull-out stool is on a swivel under the station. Immediately aft of the Nav. Center is an enclosed cabinet that houses the Splendide 2000 clothes washing machine. Above the two door cabinet is a 27" X 38" shelf. New Standard Horizon VHF & Remove Handheld with AIS that coordinates with the chart plotter.
MASTER STATEROOM WITH ENSUITE HEAD: Featuring 6'2" headroom and an 8" thick memory foam mattress that is a 6'6" X 59" centerline walkaround Queen berth. There are two cedar lined lockers at the foot of the berth and a 4'6" side settee. The settee has a full length shelf and book rack above it with a 20 1/2" X 18 1/2" dressing vanity next to the settee. Above the vanity is a bulkhead mounted 18" X 14" mirror. On the starboard side of the berth is a cedar lined closet and a three shelf storage cabinet with a shelf above:
- Five curtained cabin windows
- 22" X 20" hatch with curtain, screen and sunbella cover
- (2) Fans
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Kidde fire extinguisher
- 110 V outlet
- 11" X 4' mirror mounted on front of head door
The ensuite head provides 6' headroom and an 18" deep shower tub that is 21 1/2 " wide and 44" long with a molded seat and storage shelf above the seat.
- 41" Corian counter
- 12" X 9 1/2" X 8" molded sink
- Jabsco electric M.S.D..
- Twin mirrored cabinets above the counter
- Additional storage lockers under sink and behind the M.S.D.
- Flourescent lighting
- (2) Curtained windows
GUEST HEAD: Going forward from the salon, the guest head is to the right and has entry doors from the companionway and forward guest cabin.
- 30" Corian counter top
- 13" X 10" X 8" molded sink with underneath storage
- 29" Teak bordered mirrored storage locker with above shelf
- Jabsco silent flush freshwater M.S.D.
- Shower with curtain
- Teak floor drain to sump pump with 20" wide slat teak shower seat
- Flourescent lighting
- 110 V outlet
- 11" X 11" hatch with sunbrella and screen
GUEST CABIN: This comfortable cabin provides 6'6" headroom and a 6'4" centerline custom memory foam 8" thick Queen mattress. There are two side seats and two enclosed front cedar stepped storage lockers. To the port aft corner is a 28" X 19" dressing vanity with enclosed mirror and shelves above. In front of the vanity is a hanging closet. To starboard is a cedar stepped locker with three shelves.
- 26" X 26" overhead hatch with curtain
- 110 V outlet
- Aqua Meter carbon monoxide detector
- Kidde fire extinguisher
Contenment is sloop rigged with deck stepped mast, bulb-wing keel and equipped with a PYI auto feathering Max-prop.
- Doylef ully battened mainsail with two reefing points
- Doyle Stack Pack with Lazy Jack system
- Hood Seafurl roller furling
- Dual auto reefs led to cockpit
- Doyle 130 Genoa with UV cover
- Isomat Spars with automatic reefing boom
- Schaefer adjustable mainsheet traveller, boom vang on structural arch
- Double spreader B&R rig
- Windex wind vane
- (1) Lewmar #30 two speed self tailing winch
- (1) #44 Lewmar two speed self tailing winch
- (2) Lewmar Two speed self tailing Genoa winches
- (3) Winch handles
- New Raymarine e9 Series Charplotter
- New Raymarine Wind Meter
- New Auto Pilot with Navpod
- New Raymarine radar that overlays on chart plotter screen
- Raymarine S100 Autopilot Remote
- Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+25W VHF
- Ritchie 4" Powerdamp lighted compass
- Kohler 8 KW generator
- Mermaid 16,000BTU reverse cycle air conditioner for Salon and forecabin
- Mermaid 12,000BTU reverse cycle air conditioner for master cabin
- Xantrex Freedom Sine Wave Inverter 2000 W100A charger (New 2012)
- Xantrex system control panel (New 2012)
- (2) New Batteries & Xantrax System
- Engine & generator starting battery
- Sure Power Model 3203 multi-battery 100A Isolator
- (2) Perko Battery selector switches
- Xanbus system control panel
- (2) 30 amp dockside power cords
- Lightning diffuser
- TV antenna
- Samsung Sync Master 510MP LCD TV/Computer monitor
- Fusion Marine Stereo AM/FM/CD/MP3 70 watts X 4 zones
- Stereo zones-Cockpit, salon, master cabin and forward cabin
- Insignia TV
- Magnavox DVD Player
- Cable TV Hookups
- 62 HP Turbo Yanmar engine
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- Engine and generator are freshwater cooled
- Fuel polishing system for engine and generator
- Forespar outboard motor hoist
- Weaver outboard motor deck mount
- 85 gallon and 65 gallon stainless steel freshwater tanks
- Bottom painted with Sea Hawk, Septembr 2012
- Hot and cold freshwater pressure shower at stern steps
- Grohe plumbing fixtures for galley and heads
- Deck pumpout or macerator overboard waste system
- Sunbrella covers for wheel, hatches
- Concealed security box
- (10) Cafrano fans throughout
- Olin Alert/Locate signal kit
- Engine/generator manuals, documentation for all systems
- High value spare parts
- 100's of spare parts & backups for almost every item
- New bottom job, 3/17
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Located at Bluewater Bay Marina